You must reapply for admission to the School of Social Work if you meet any of the criteria below:
- You were previously denied admission.
- Your application was withdrawn before an admission decision was rendered.
- You were offered admission, but did not attend.
- You withdrew during your first semester of attendance.
- You withdrew, or were dismissed, after completing one or more semesters.
To reapply, applicants must complete the following:
- Complete an online application and pay the application fee.
- Send an updated personal statement. If you were previously enrolled in an MSW program, please address how you are now better prepared to complete your degree successfully.
- Send three letters of reference OR if reapplying within one academic year, send only one additional reference letter.
- Send official transcripts (unless reapplying within one year). Applicants should also send transcripts for any coursework taken since your previous application to the School of Social Work.
- Send an up-to-date resume.
The School of Social Work retains original applications and supporting materials on file for ONLY one year. After one year, applicants must submit a new application with ALL required supporting material.
Please be aware that all records are considered when reapplying, this includes materials submitted with prior applications as well as student records at the School.