You must reapply for admission to the School of Social Work if you meet any of the criteria below:
- You were previously denied admission.
- You withdrew your application before an admission decision.
- Your application was withdrawn after the application deadline as incomplete.
- You were offered admission, but did not attend.
- You withdrew during your first semester of attendance.
- You withdrew after completing one or more semesters.
To reapply, applicants must complete the following:
Complete an application.
- Send an updated personal statement.
- Send two recommendations, OR send one additional recommendation if you are reapplying within one year.
- Send unofficial transcripts (unless reapplying within one year). Applicants should also send transcripts for any coursework taken since your previous application to the School of Social Work.
- Send an up-to-date resume.
The School of Social Work keeps original applications and supporting materials on file for ONLY one year. After one year, applicants must submit a new application with ALL required supporting material.