If you are new to PCC, you must first apply online to Rutgers Graduate and Professional Admissions. You must then submit your official transcripts to Graduate Admission.
Fall: August 15th
Spring: January 1st
Summer: May 1st
Online Graduate Admissions Application
- Go to website http://gradstudy.rutgers.edu.
- Click on "apply now" tab.
- Read instructions and select on "Click here to apply now."
- Create your login ID and PIN number.
- Make sure you select NON-DEGREE application.
- Follow the steps to apply on the website.
- In Section 3: Program Selection, select "Social Work - Professional Credit (non-degree)" from the drop-down box.
- Pay the $70.00 fee with a credit card or by check. Please note: This fee covers Professional Credit Courses for 6 years. Even if you are in another program at Rutgers, this fee is required in order to register for Professional Credit Courses.
- Be sure to provide an active email address. Within 24-48 hours of submitting the online application (not including weekends), you will receive an email that will provide you with an RU identification number. Once you are approved, this number will allow you to complete the registration process outlined below in Section 2.
- Forward your official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admission:
Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
56 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- If you have any problems with the online application, please call 848-932-7711.