This semester, the theme of our alumni magazine is social worker and politics. In this edition you'll read about our most recent class of graduates, the exciting new editions to our faculty, and learn about some of the amazing work of social workers across New Jersey and beyond. You can view the issue online or download a copy.
A few highlights of this new issue of Partnering for Change include:
- Rutgers School of Social Work Celebrates the Class of 2023 at Convocation | Page 4
- Challenging Racial Disparities Conference | Page 5
- Faculty Voices in the News | Page 6
- New Faculty, Five Objects that Matter | Page 13
- Social Work and Politics | Page 18