Continuing Education Provider Details
All workshops are approved for continuing education hours (CE Hours) by the Rutgers School of Social Work in accordance with New Jersey Administrative Code 13:44G and recognized by the:
- New Jersey Board of Social Work Examiners
- Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors
- New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work recognizes the Rutgers School of Social Work, Office of Continuing Education as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers, provider #0069.
- New Jersey Department of Education, approval code #1965
- Addictions workshops are appropriate for LCADC and CADC recertification/renewal [N.J.A.C. 13:34 c-53]
- Association for Play Therapy (APT) APT Approved Provider 11-300
- All workshops in our catalog provide approved continuing education hours for New Jersey licensed: Social Workers, Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists and Teachers unless noted.
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC), ACEP #6389. The Rutgers School of Social Work, Office of Continuing Education has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6389. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Rutgers School of Social Work, Office of Continuing Education is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.