Toward a More Just Future: A Five-Year Strategic Plan
Rutgers School of Social Work is proud to announce the release of its new strategic plan, Toward a More Just Future: A Five-Year Strategic Plan.
Toward a More Just Future: A Five-Year Strategic Plan envisions a future for our country and our world that is grounded in justice. We commit to leading for justice, through a focus on innovation, excellence, collaboration and community. Deeply grounded in inclusion, intersectionality, diversity, equity and advancement, our plan focuses on core elements of our mission as a leading school of social work.
The six initiatives of Toward a More Just Future include:
- Inclusion, Intersectionality, Diversity, Equity and Advancement (IIDEA)
- A Curriculum for the Future of Social Work
- Supporting the 21st-Century Student
- Research for a Just Future
- Innovative Community Engagement
- Organizational Foundations for Success
We invite you to view our plan and hope you will take some time to consider how you might engage with us, and to think innovatively about the ways we can expand our collective reach.
Flip through or download a copy of our abbreviated plan below:
Flip through or download a copy of our full plan below: