Advance Your Career with a Rutgers Certificate Program
Are you looking to develop expertise in a specific area?
Perhaps it’s time to deepen your skills with a specific population such as older adults or children? The Rutgers University School of Social Work offers several certificate programs designed to give you the necessary skills and knowledge in key areas of practice. Learn from dynamic instructors who are chosen for their expertise and real world experience.
Our certificate programs range from 8 to 14 workshops or webibars in duration – with each event covering an essential area of knowledge. The trainings are taken throughout the year and when each workshop/webinar in the program is completed you earn your certificate. Completion of the certificate program is self-paced. A certificate can be earned in the course of one year or over the course of several - you decide.
Key Information about Certificate Programs:
- To start a certificate, simply begin taking workshops or webinars posted on our website.
- Any workshop/webinar can be taken singly or as part of a certificate program.
- Each certificate program can be completed in a year but can be completed over multiple years as desired.
- You can track your progress toward earning a certificate through your account with "Certificate Advisor" on our website
- Full details on each certificate can be found by clicking on certificate title above
- For more information, please email the Office of Continuing Education: firstname.lastname@example.org