Counseling and Wellness Services for Students, Faculty & StaffJanuary 7, 2021
In light of recent events, members of the Rutgers University community may be experiencing trauma. Resources are available.
Counseling and Wellness Services for Students
- Rutgers–New Brunswick: Counseling, Alcohol and Other Drug Assistance Program and Psychiatric Services (CAPS)
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences: University Behavioral Health Care (UBHC) Student Wellness Program
- Rutgers–Newark: Counseling Center
- Rutgers–Camden: Student Wellness Center Psychological and Counseling Services
- Well-Being Resources for Students
Counseling and Wellness Services for Faculty and Staff
- Rutgers University Human Resources Wellness Resources
- Rutgers4U is a confidential support line to offer emotional and therapeutic support during and following the COVID-19 pandemic to Rutgers staff, faculty members, and their families. Access the support line by calling 1-855-652-6819.
- Well-being Resources for Rutgers Faculty and Staff