This semester, the theme of our alumni magazine is “Change Makers.” In this edition you'll read about social workers and allied professionals committed to building a better future. You can view the issue online or download a copy.
A few highlights of this new issue of Partnering for Change include:
- Our Return to Campus | Page 4
- Faculty Voices in the News | Page 7
- New Faculty: Five Objects that Matter | Page 10
- CHANGE MAKERS: Highlighting Social Workers and Allied Professionals Committed to Building a Better Future | Page 14
- The Post-Retirement Voyage: A Couple's Philanthropic Journey through Lifelong Commitment to Change | Page 18
- Class Notes | Page 29