Undergraduate Social Work Organization (USWO)
The Undergraduate Social Work Organization (USWO) is a vibrant organization that students are automatically enrolled in. The USWO:
- Provides BA in Social Work students with a forum to interact and discuss issues.
- Advocates on behalf of the student body to the school’s administration.
- Assists students with their professional development.
- Serves New Jersey’s citizens through a variety of public service events.
- Holds meetings at 8:30 p.m. on Monday nights in the Livingston Student Center on the 2nd Floor in room 202 BC. Open to all BA in Social Work students.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.
USWO was created to help us coordinate and strengthen a positive environment for its members. The USWO will work towards enhancing and increasing awareness about diversity, equality and empowerment through educational and social programs, community service and advocacy opportunities. In accordance with Rutgers University School of Social Works mission, our organizations goal is to strengthen the students academic and experience. In pursuit of this mission, USWO models its goals in accordance with the National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics.
- To serve as an advocate on behalf of the student body to the Schools administration.
- To assist students with their professional development by raising awareness on issues affecting the social work profession.
- To maintain diverse representation within the Student Organization in meeting its mission
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.