Fall 2021 Semester
Course Formats & Registration Resources
- Face-to-Face/On the Ground Classes (in-person): All face-to-face courses will be offered in 2 hour and 40 minute sessions.
- Synchronous Classes: All synchronous remote classes will be offered in 2 hour and 40 minute sessions via Zoom. Sessions are hosted at a specific date/time.
- Asynchronous Classes (fully-online): These classes are fully asynchronous and have no scheduled meeting time. They offer weekly modules with recorded lectures, faculty-led discussion board, as well as other weekly assignments.
Review our instructional video and step-by-step guide on how to identify different course formats when registering for classes. Resources include information by campus when navigating the University Schedule of Classes and Course Schedule Planner.
Canvas Instructions for Online Learning
Below please find links to Canvas instructions.
General Canvas Resources
- How to login to Canvas (video)
- How to access content in your Canvas course (video)
- Canvas Student Guides
- How to use the dashboard
- How to submit assignments
- How do I reply to a discussion?
Canvas Mobile Apps
General Zoom Resources