Office of Student Affairs
Welcome MSW Students!
The Office of Student Affairs is available to all graduate students in our MSW programs to ensure a successful and high quality experience while studying at Rutgers. Explore the topics listed in the boxes below for helpful information, resources, and tools.
- Upload your Vaccination Documentation
- Students: Enrolled students must upload their vaccination documentation on the Rutgers Student Immunization portal. A NetID and password are required.
- Symptom Checker
- To access My Campus Pass, log into my.rutgers.edu. Once you log in, the My Campus Pass window will be visible. Click on the “Get My Campus Pass” button, which will take you to the symptom survey for completion. You will also be asked to include any Rutgers building you plan to enter that day. Once you submit your survey, you will receive an immediate notification as to whether you’ve been cleared for entry. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, such as severe shortness of breath or high fever, call 911.
- Vaccine Appointments and Information
- Rutgers is offering COVID-19 vaccination to students, faculty, staff, and others who have a Rutgers NetID. The Rutgers community may register for an appointment on the Rutgers COVID-19 vaccine portal. Rutgers also is offering vaccines to the public; contact the Vaccine Scheduling Assistance Program by calling 848-445-3033, Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. for assistance in scheduling an appointment.
- Testing Program Dashboard
- Community Safety Practices
If you are a BASW, DSW, or PhD student in need of assistance, please contact your advisor directly, or program contact listed below:
Support for BASW Students
- New Brunswick: 848-932-7520, ext. 6
- Camden: 856-225-6346
Support for DSW Students
- 848-932-8481 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for PhD Students
- 848-932-7520, ext. 5 | email@example.com