Office of Student Affairs
Welcome MSW Students!
The Office of Student Affairs is available to all graduate students in our MSW programs to ensure a successful and high quality experience while studying at Rutgers. Explore the topics listed in the boxes below for helpful information, resources, and tools.
Upcoming Events & Announcements
For latest news and announcements, click here.
- Information on Fall 2020 Semester | Check this page for information on fall 2020 semester course formats and resources
- COVID-19: Keeping Safe | View COVID-19 resources and guidelines including what to do if you have symptoms or have COVID-19
- Fall MSW Events | Attend informational and forum-style events in topics ranging from voting rights to the chanllenges of being a student while parenting to the impact of COVID-19 on aging populations. All events will be held virtually via Zoom and are available to all MSW students.
- If you would like to view a recording of a fall MSW event, see this playlist on the SSW's YouTube Channel.
If you are a BASW, DSW, or PhD student in need of assistance, please contact your advisor directly, or program contact listed below:
Support for BASW Students
- New Brunswick: 848-932-7520, ext. 6
- Camden: 856-225-6346
Support for DSW Students
- 848-932-8481 | email@example.com
Support for PhD Students
- 848-932-7520, ext. 5 | firstname.lastname@example.org