COVID-19: Return to Campus
If you will be taking classes in the Fall 2021 semester, please be aware that there is a University-level COVID-19 vaccination requirement for ALL Rutgers students. All School of Social Work students in the BASW, MSW (Traditional, Blended, and Intensive Weekend), DSW, and PhD programs are required to be vaccinated, even if you are taking all of your classes online.
- Students: Enrolled students must upload their vaccination documentation on the Rutgers Student Immunization portal. A NetID and password are required.
- Faculty/staff: Employees may upload vaccination documentation to the faculty/staff COVID-19 Vaccination portal. A NetID and password are required.
The My Campus Pass symptom checker must be used by employees and students each day when traveling to campus or entering a Rutgers building. To access My Campus Pass, log into my.rutgers.edu. Once you log in, the My Campus Pass window will be visible. Click on the “Get My Campus Pass” button, which will take you to the symptom survey for completion. For My Campus Pass Mobile Access use this step-by-step guide to download the Rutgers mobile app and access My Campus Pass through it.
Rutgers is offering COVID-19 vaccination to students, faculty, staff, and others who have a Rutgers NetID. The Rutgers community may register for an appointment on the Rutgers COVID-19 vaccine portal. Appointments will be available at three campus locations:
- Camden: Campus Center, Lower Level, South ABC, 326 Penn St., Camden
- Newark: Stonsby Commons, 91 Bleeker Street, Newark
- Piscataway: Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, 160 Frelinghuysen Road, Piscataway
The dashboard provides the complete results of the SARS-CoV-2 testing performed as part of the university’s strategic testing program.
The health and safety of everyone who comes to Rutgers is a shared responsibility. Follow our community safety practices will help protect you and others.
Additional information specific to SSW Faculty, Staff and Part-time Lecturers, can be accessed here.