NJCSI works in collaboration with non-profit and community-based organizations, and provides specialized educational outreach programs to child support professionals. We also use communication strategies such as the LMS, direct marketing, e-mail, e-news, brochures, and multimedia technologies to promote and publicize training activities.
- Operation Fatherhood
- Fatherhood workshops at New Brunswick Public Library
- New Jersey Hispanic Outreach at Montclair State University
- Celebrating Fatherhood, an annual event featuring speakers, workshops and resources related to engaging fathers in the well-being of their children
Educational Outreach and Support
In order to provide participants with additional resources and support after completion of a training program, NJCSI offers two training support services: Training Site Drop-in Days and Leadership Coaching.
Conferences and Meetings
NJCSI regularly participates in regional and national child support and human services conferences. We also support local and state-wide training events that address topics related to the field of social work, child support training programs, professional development, and adult learning such as the:
- National Child Support Enforcement Association (NCSEA) Leadership Symposium
- National Staff Development and Training Association (NSDTA) Professional Development Conference
- Eastern Regional Interstate Child Support Association (ERICSA) Annual Conference
- National Association of Social Workers Annual Conference
- Western Interstate Child Support Enforcement Council (WICES) Annual Conference
- National Network of Social Work Managers Annual Conference