Technical Assistant -Instructional
Posted on February 1, 2019
Location: New Brunswick
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Instructional Designer for the School of Social Work. This position will be responsible for the design and development of engaging, learner-centered training courses, modules, and materials in a variety of platforms including traditional classroom-based instruction, synchronous remote learning, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning, microlearning, videos, webinars, screencasts, job aides, simulation, and resource materials.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, curriculum/ instructional development, instructional technology, or a related field a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Requires five years relevant experience in instructional design, good communication and interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Utilizes the ADDIE model of course development—from participating in the initial needs assessment through the design, development, rollout, and review of evaluation summaries for all finished courses.
- Transfers existing in-person course content to the appropriate online platform as needed and will provide assistance to colleagues seeking the use of instructional technology to enhance teaching and learning.
- Performs content work using standard procedures and techniques.
- Collaborates with other team leads to develop project plans that ensure work is consistent with the mission and goals of IFF and meets client deliverables as projected.
- Researches and reviews of data to remain current on strategies and trends in learning technology.
For more information and to apply, follow this link or visit jobs.rutgers.edu and reference posting number 19MT1077.