Senior Program Administrator Supervisor
Posted on February 1, 2019
Location: New Brunswick
Department: Institute for Families
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Senior Program Administrator Supervisor for the School of Social Work. Consistent with IFF’s mission, this position oversees and implements one of IFF’s program’s continuous quality improvement program implement for course instructors. This position provides ongoing observation and coaching to trainers conducting classroom based professional development throughout New Jersey to professionals working in child welfare, child support and/or early childhood education.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, education, training, human resources, public/business administration, child development, or communications.
- A minimum of five years of facilitative training experience with adult learners
- Conducts individual and group practice sessions to enhance trainers’ skills and introduces a variety of interactive techniques and activities which maximize learner involvement and increase the acquisition of knowledge and skills
- Observes delivery of in-person training sessions for adults with diverse learning styles and needs.
- Explores trainers’ use of knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to actively engage participants.
- Completes training assessment tool to document observations of classroom experiences with established curricula, engagement of participants and facilitation of a productive, positive learning experience.
- Regularly reviews trainers’ feedback forms.
- Provides technical assistance to trainers to problem solve through challenging facilitation and learner experiences.
For more information and to apply, follow this link or visit jobs.rutgers.edu and reference posting number 19ST1382.