Research Project Coordinator
Posted on January 15, 2019
Location: New Brunswick
Department: Center for Gambling Studies
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Research Project Coordinator (RPC) for Center for Gambling Studies within the School of Social Work. This position is under the direction of the Center Director/Principal Investigator. The Research Project Coordinator is responsible for programmatic and research support for the various sponsored projects managed through the center. The RPC ensures all project deliverables are met on time, providing daily administrative, logistical, and clinical coordination.
- Requires a Master’s degree in clinical social work, psychology, counseling, or a related direct practice discipline.
- A minimum of three years related experience.
- A clinical license is also required.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot tables), Access, PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, responding flexibly and positively in all circumstances.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel, when necessary, to sites throughout New Jersey for business demands.
- Works closely with the Center Director and Principal Investigator to provide coordination of gambling trainings.
- Supports and manages the administration and reporting needs of the sponsored projects
- Assists with content development and stakeholder engagement.
- Works to recruit, invite and publicize upcoming gambling trainings ensuring attendance and future growth.
- Establishes relationships with new and existing agencies to assess needs and participation in future trainings and research projects.
- Manages issues related to registration, attendance, CEUs, venue, and speaker requirements for training presentations.
For more information and to apply, follow this link or visit jobs.rutgers.edu and reference posting number 19ST1163.