Coordinator Building Services
Posted on January 15, 2019
Location: New Brunswick
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Coordinator Building Services for the School of Social Work. This position reports to the Facilities and Events Coordinator and under general direction, is responsible for scheduling and maintaining the School of Social Work Classrooms and Facilities. This position manages logistical arrangements and serves as a contact for those
who use the facility for classes, exhibits, lectures, conferences, and other events.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in facility or events management.
- Excellent organizational, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with experience in word processing and database software
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to recognize and evaluate maintenance problems, security issues, and operate audio/visual equipment.
- Oversees front desk reception and general building maintenance. Serving as a liaison with Facilities, overseeing the opening and closing of the building.
- Serves as a public safety liaison to ensure appropriate utilization of security measures to protect the building, its contents, and to notify occupants of any public safety related issues.
- Performs related duties as required.
For more information and to apply, follow this link or visit jobs.rutgers.edu and reference posting number 19ST1085.