Posted on August 8, 2019
Location: New Brunswick
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Clerical Assistant for the School of Social Work.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Assists the IFF programs, including NJ Child Welfare Training Partnership and Grow NJ Kids Training Services with graphic and instructional design needs.
- Creates flyers.
- Revises PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepares material organization.
- Logs and transcribes video footage.
- Provides video crew support.
- Conducts online video & image searches.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent, and/or up to 4 years of relevant office, clerical, bookkeeping, library assistant or related experience depending on the duties to be performed.
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the experience requirement.
- Requires a valid drivers license.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience creating graphic images in Photoshop or similar graphic program. Editing Microsoft Office Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, creating and editing PDF files.
- Must have excellent knowledge of grammar concepts and ability to create designs quickly and efficiently.
- May require some local travel within NJ for video shoots.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clean driving record.