Posted on June 3, 2022
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Business Specialist for the School of Social Work. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Business Services. This position provides independent proposal, budget, and accounting support to Faculty, Principal Investigators, and research staff.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Coordinates and prepares grant/contract proposal documentation including budgets, funding proposals, subrecipient commitment forms, and other related material.
- Responsible for day to day accounting, purchasing, payroll, and bill payment functions.
- Oversees maintenance of financial records and accounts, monitoring accounts by reconciling on a frequent basis and making appropriate adjustments.
- Supports financial reporting of awards and provide adhoc reports as back-up.
- Provides assistance on miscellaneous accounting and administrative matters as needed.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
Learn more and apply at https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/164992