Prospective students must meet the following requirements in order to apply for the Rutgers DSW Program:
- MSW from a CSWE accredited program (domestic students)
- MSW (or equivalent) from a comparable accredited program (international students only)
- Minimum 2 years post-MSW experience
- LSW, unless your field does not require licensure*
- LCSW is preferred
- No GRE scores required
* In some instances where states or countries do not have social work licensing requirements or bodies comparable to New Jersey’s state licensure board, exceptions will be considered.
Acceptance and Deposit
Students accepted into the Rutgers DSW Program will receive a letter of acceptance and an admission acknowldegement confirmation form to complete. The admission acknowledgement form must be completed and mailed back with a $500 deposit in order for a student to secure their spot in the next cohort. The $500 deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to the upcoming fall tuition.
Need More Information?
- For questions about the Rutgers DSW Program contact the DSW Program Coordinator at 848-932-8481 or email@example.com.
- For troubleshooting the application contact Graduate and Professional Admissions at 848-932-7711.
- For an overview of RU Graduate Admissions, Click Here.
- For Financial Aid information, Click Here.
- For Tuition & Fee information, Click Here.