Skip to Content

Reapplication Process

Returning Students

Students who were previously enrolled in the social work major and who have been absent from the university for a semester or longer must reapply through the appropriate Rutgers University undergraduate admissions office. Please select the appropriate campus below to access the re-enrollment application. Once readmitted to the univerisity, returning social work major students should contact the School of Social Work Office of Admissions at

New Brunswick Undergraduate Admissions

Camden Undergraduate Admissions

Back to top