Skip to Content

Registration Information


In order to be eligible to register for classes, you must have completed a non-degree social work application through Graduate Admissions within 6 years.  However, if you have not taken classes for 2 consecutive semesters, please e-mail to request your account to be reactivated.  In your e-mail, please provide your full name, RUID, mailing address, and a telephone number.

Once you are ready to register, please follow the following instructions:

  1. View course schedule online at Click on "Schedule of Classes" listed under "Useful Links."   To view PCC course offerings, select the appropriate semester term,  "New Brunswick" under campus location, and "Graduate" under level of study.  In the search by subject section type in the  words social work and select "Social Work (910)."  Under course types select "Off Campus" and “Online” course offerings only.  This will bring up all PCC courses and some non-PCC courses. YOU CAN ONLY TAKE COURSES THAT INDICATE “OPEN TO NON-MATRICULATEDMSW STUDENTS ONLY.”
  2. Decide on the classes in which you would like to enroll.
  3. Register via Rutgers Web Registration system at
  4. If you have a NetID, you can register by clicking on "webreg login for Rutgers students."If you do not have a NetID, click on "log into WebReg using RUID and PAC." Your PAC is a four-digit number comprised of your birth month and day. For example, if your birthday is September 5, your PAC would be 0905.
  5. Your term bill will be generated through the Office of Student Accounting Financial Services. You must view your term bill online by visiting
  6. For private student loan information, please visit the Office of Financial Aid at
Back to top