Doctoral Program Applications
An online application and instructions are available at http://gradstudy.rutgers.edu
Applications are processed by the:
Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
18 Bishop Place, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8530 USA
732/932-7711 Fax: 732/932-8231
Information about the social work PhD program and curriculum may be obtained from the School of Social Work, 732-932-6967.
- Applicants should hold an MSW or closely related master's degree.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for international students
- Completed admission application including personal statement, and application fee
for applications is January 15.
Visits to Rutgers may be arranged by consulting: http://ruweb.rutgers.edu/visitingru.shtml