You must reapply for admission to the School of Social Work if you meet any of the criteria below:
- You were previously denied admission
- You withdrew your application before an admission decision
- Your application was withdrawn after the application deadline as incomplete
- You were offered admission, but did not attend.
- You withdrew during your first semester of attendance.
- You withdrew after completing one or more semesters.
To reapply, applicants must complete the following:
- Complete an online application and pay the application fee.
- Send an updated personal statement.
- Send three letters of reference OR send one additional reference letter if you are reapplying within one year or have been away from the program for more than one year.
- Send official transcripts (unless reapplying within one year). Applications should also send transcripts for any coursework taken since your previous application to the School of Social Work.
- Send an up-to-date resume
The School of Social Work keeps original applications and supporting materials on file for ONLY
one year. After one year, applicants must submit a new application with ALL
required supporting material.