Office of Research and Evaluation
The Office of Research and Evaluation provides quality services and support to faculty and staff associated with Rutgers University School of Social Work and the Institute for Families. Our mission is to promote scientific investigation using comprehensive research procedures to enhance the activity associated with local, state, national, and international projects.
- Provide decision makers with the data, analyses, and reports to strengthen their chosen conclusions
- Expand the availability of statistical and analytical methods to researchers and program evaluators
- Construct, evaluate, and implement survey tools and procedures to ethically and methodically collect data from identified populations
- Use current and cutting edge methods and procedures to answer research questions and to evaluate organizations, environments, trainings and interventions, and populations (demographics, experiences, beliefs, and well-being)
- Foster and support collaboration between individuals involved in scholarly activity.